If there is no sound on my Sky+ box, this sky box sound problem could be due to the following reasons:
If the TV is muted or the Internal Speaker Switched Off:
- Sometimes the switch of the internal speaker has been turned off accidentally.
- In some tv’s the switch of the internal speaker is located at the rear panel of the tv.
- Make sure it is turned on.
- Also check whether the “mute” button is not activated.
Loose HDMI cables:
- Check for any loose HDMI cables. Sometimes the “Scart” or the “HDMI connectors” which connect your Sky Box to the Tv, are loose.
If the Digibox is Locked Up:
- If there is no sound on all of the TV’s which are connected to the sky box, then try unplugging your Sky box from the mains supply.
- Once you have unplugged it, wait for 20 seconds and replug it.
If the no sound on sky box problem or audio drop out issues still persists, call Sky UK number. Sky customer representatives will assist you in the best possible way.
Are your drivers outdated? Fix it here.