What is Microsoft Silverlight?Microsoft Silverlight is an influential application framework for composing and running rich Internet applications, with elements and purposes like those of Adobe Flash. There’s a bad news for you in case you are using Google Chrome for watching Sky Go — that Google Chrome is no more supporting the Microsoft Silverlight plug-in. So if by any chance you are using Google Chrome to take pleasure in the entertainment from Sky Go then it’s better to change to an alternate web browser to keep on watching your favorite programs. You can go through the links below if you plan to change your web browser and download the desired web browsers: Download Mozilla Firefox Download Safari Download Internet Explorer As to view Sky Go programmes on web Sky-go utilizes Silverlight. In case you are experiencing “Right Click to Play Silverlight”on screen —in such a case changing your Silverlight settings may help. Here are some easy to go steps to resolve your Silverlight error. Follow them to watch your favorite programmes on Sky Go without any other interruptions:
- Select any content to watch on the Sky Go app.
- Right click (Windows) or CTRL + Click (for Mac) on the playback window.
- In the Silverlight box that appears on your screen click on the Playback tab.
- Make sure that the checkbox for Enable playback of Protected Content (DRM) is checked.
- Click on Ok
- Lastly re-launch you browser and sign in again on Skygo.com